Tuesday, March 30, 2010


Over the past few days I have been working on some projects (other than cleaning my room) and I stumbled across a blog post that my mom had printed out. It told you how to make teeny-tiny matchbox dollhouses. I was hooked. I thought ya' might like to see the results:















Not bad....
and of course I had to make a doll to go in the house












Unfortunately the doll can't actually fit in the house when it's closed....

While I was at it, I went ahead and did some other miniatures

This is Rosie Rockhead (I had to do something with the leftover doll hair!)


I also made a dollhouse-sized fountain
Isn't it adorable?
Thank you for putting up with the results of my creativity!
Toodle pip an' all that!

2 comments:

Allison said...

How adorable. Following in the footsteps of the most creative, sweet lady I know. They are wonderful C.

Rebekah said...

Hi Catie! (It's Rebekah) Gabbi sent me your blog. You are hilarious, and SO TOTALLY CREATIVE! Rosie Rockhead... LOL! See you around!

~Rebekah